Mobile Ticketing FAQ
As a Season Seat Member, you have access to your tickets 24 hours a day on your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient and flexible way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud. You’re probably already using your smartphone to attend movies or when you travel, so why not for live events? It’s our effort to make your DPAC experience the very best.
Mobile tickets provide:
- Instant access to all your season tickets through your DPAC Account Manager
- The ability to manage, transfer, or sell your tickets at any time
- Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit, or forgotten tickets
- An easy way to go green by printing less paper
Can I print my tickets from home?
No. All tickets are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket.
If you prefer printed tickets, please email us at [email protected] for additional options.
How do I access my tickets on my smartphone?
Visit am.ticketmaster.com/dpac on your phone and log in using the email address associated with your account.
- Tap the event you would like to view and tap “View Barcode.”
- Once your barcode is displayed, you can have your ticket scanned or Add to Apple Wallet or Google Pay. If you have guests and multiple tickets on your phone, swipe to navigate between them.
Can I use a screenshot of my ticket?
No. A mobile ticket must be provided either with the mobile website or within your phone’s wallet to gain entry.
What happens if my ticket doesn't scan properly?
That can usually be solved by turning your screen brightness to the highest setting. If that doesn’t work, ticketing staff will be available to assist.
What if I lose connectivity/can’t connect to my account at DPAC?
To ensure seamless entry, we highly recommend downloading your tickets to your phone before arriving. If you have an iPhone, you can store your tickets in your Apple Wallet. If you’re an Android user, you can save your tickets to your phone through Google Pay (formerly known as Android Pay).
When should I download my ticket?
We recommend that you download your tickets at least 24 hours before the event.
What if my phone breaks, dies, or is lost/stolen before I arrive?
Simply come to the box office, present your ID and we’ll print your tickets for you.
Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone?
Yes; however, it’s much easier to transfer the individual ticket to each attendee.
What if my entire party isn’t with me when I’m ready to enter?
You can easily transfer each member their ticket individually since each person entering will need a ticket to get in.
How do I transfer a ticket?
It’s easy! Once logged in, do the following:
- Select Manage Your Seats, then choose your event and tap Transfer
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer, then hit “Transfer”
- Enter the recipient’s details and hit “Transfer”
- The recipient will receive an email with a link to download the tickets. Please note – the recipient must accept the transfer prior to having their ticket scanned.
Does the person I transfer the tickets to need a DPAC account?
Yes. If they don’t have one already, they will create one in the acceptance process.
What if I forward tickets to the wrong person, can I recall the tickets?
Yes, you can reclaim tickets as long as they haven’t been accepted by the recipient.
Can ticket holders transfer tickets after the event has started?
Yes; however, you cannot sell tickets after the event has begun.
How do I sell a ticket?
Selling a ticket is similar to transferring a ticket, with a few additional steps:
- Tap Manage Your Seats, then choose your event and tap Sell (Note: not all tickets are eligible for resale)
- Select the tickets you want to sell and enter your asking price
- Choose your payout method
- Hit Sell Tickets and you’re done
For additional assistance, please email us at [email protected]. Please note that tickets cannot be posted for resale for less than face value.
What if I don't have a smartphone?
You always have the option to have your tickets printed and held for pick-up at no charge. Simply email us at [email protected] if you’d like to request printed tickets.
If I selected to receive printed season tickets, can I still access my seats on my mobile device?
Yes. You can always access your tickets digitally by logging into your DPAC Account Manager on your mobile device.