Please contact our Membership Manager, Jacob Holland.
President's Club Membership Packages
VERY BEST SEATS | VIP AMMENITIES
Broadway’s Ultimate Season Ticket
We invite you to join the President's Club at DPAC, where members enjoy the very best seats and VIP amenities to every one of the Broadway hits that are part of Truist Broadway at DPAC.
President’s Club members also play an important role in helping maintain DPAC’s excellence. With member support, DPAC is able not only to be self-sustaining, but also sponsor over 50 Community Engagement programs that touch the lives of so many throughout Durham and the entire Triangle region each year.
Exclusive Membership Benefits:
Center Orchestra Seating
- Guaranteed Seating in the first 12 Rows for each of eight SunTrust Now Truist Broadway Shows
- Parking directly adjacent to DPAC
Members-Only Hospitality Area
- Private hospitality area with members-only entrance
- Open 60 minutes before events and at intermission
- Complimentary snacks and beverages including soft drinks and bottled water
Members Only Gift Card
- Members Only Gift Card pre-loaded for beverage purchases at DPAC events (includes all DPAC menu items including beer, wine and mixed drinks with proper ID)
Priority Ticket Purchases
- Members have direct access to the program’s Membership Manager for additional ticket purchases, ticket exchanges, and special arrangements
- Opportunity to purchase added orchestra seats for almost all DPAC events, including Broadway, concerts, comedy, special events, holiday performances and more
- Members also save 40% on VIP Ticket Fees
PLUS! Elevated membership levels provide even more extraordinary benefits, including advertising in Truist Broadway’s show programs distributed at all Broadway events, bonus tickets to select shows, and access to priority seats for Nederlander theatrical and concert events in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
Two-seat packages start at $4,500. For more information on member benefits and seating availability, email us at [email protected].