Truist Broadway Member Benefits
Never Miss A Sellout
Most seats to every Truist Broadway performance sell. As a Truist Broadway Member, you are guaranteed to never miss a sellout.
Best Seats, Best Prices
All of the Broadway shows that DPAC hosts now raise their tickets as the performances approach. With a Season Seat package, Truist Broadway Members are locked in with not only the best prices, but the same great seats for every show.
Have you already seen one of our new shows, or maybe you know you'll be out of town during the week of one of our shows? Choose from our full seven-show season or our flexible six-show package. Here is some helpful information to assist you in choosing the best package for you.
No Interest Payment Plans
Budgeting for your Truist Broadway package is easier than ever with our monthly payment plan. There's no interest, and you'll pay one fixed monthly charge.
Truist Broadway members receive priority to exchange seats prior to the start of public sales. Exchanges can be made at no charge, which is a $10 savings from non-members.
- Individual Show Exchanges:
- If you can’t attend your scheduled performance of a specific show, your best option is to exchange your seats.
- We’ll begin accepting requests to exchange from your regularly scheduled performance into another performance of the same show later this summer. We recommend exchanging as early as possible for the best seating options.
For Truist Broadway members interested in changing their seats for the full season, after the renewal period has ended, you will have an opportunity to change your seat location online through your Truist Broadway Member Account.
- Online Seat Changes:
- Online access for seat changes will be based on the time your seats are renewed. Renew early to be first in line for the best available seating options. In April, you will receive an email notification with a specific time when online seat changes are available for your account. Your online access allows you to personally select exact seats online.
- Online seat change options include:
- Change to a different seating section
- Change to new seats within your current seating section
- Change the day of the week or time you attend
- Please note that the online system does not offer the option to:
- Add seats
- Remove seats
- Change to a lower-priced seating area
- If you would like to make any of these changes, you can call the Blue Cross NC - Ticket Center at DPAC during your access period.
If you do not choose to change your seats, you will retain your current seat location.
For each of your selected season shows, you'll receive a voucher good for complimentary parking in nearby downtown parking decks.
DPAC’s Buyer Assurance Program
As a Truist Broadway Member, we want to help you plan for the future with confidence and security. If you are sick or have concerns about attending events, you have options.