Truist Broadway Member Benefits
Never Miss A Sellout
Most seats to every Truist Broadway performance sell. As a Truist Broadway Member, you are guaranteed to never miss a sellout.
Best Seats, Best Prices
All of the Broadway shows that DPAC hosts now raise their tickets as the performances approach. With a Season Seat package, Truist Broadway Members are locked in with not only the best prices, but the same great seats for every show.
Have you already seen one of our new shows, or maybe you know you'll be out of town during the week of one of our shows? Choose from our full nine-show package or our flexible seven or eight show packages.
No Interest Payment Plans
Budgeting for your Truist Broadway package is easier than ever with our monthly payment plan. There's no interest, and you'll pay one fixed monthly charge. Four-month payment plans are also available.
Truist Broadway members receive priority to exchange seats prior to the start of public sales. Exchanges can be made at no charge, which is a $10 savings from non-members.
- Individual Show Exchanges:
- If you can’t attend your scheduled performance of a specific show, your best option is to exchange your seats.
- We’ll begin accepting requests to exchange from your regularly scheduled performance into another performance of the same show later this summer. We recommend exchanging as early as possible for the best seating options.
For Truist Broadway members interested in changing their seats for the full season, after the renewal period has ended, you will have an opportunity to change your seat location online through your Truist Broadway Member Account.
- Online Seat Changes:
- Online access for seat changes will be based on the time your seats are renewed. Renew early to be first in line for the best available seating options. In June, you will receive an email notification with a specific time when online seat changes are available for your account. Your online access allows you to personally select exact seats online.
- Online seat change options include:
- Change to a different seating section
- Change to new seats within your current seating section
- Change the day of the week or time you attend
- Please note that the online system does not offer the option to:
- Add seats
- Remove seats
- Change to a lower-priced seating area
- If you would like to make any of these changes, you can call the Blue Cross NC - Ticket Center at DPAC during your access period.
If you do not choose to change your seats, you will retain your current seat location.
For each of your selected season shows, you'll receive a voucher good for complimentary parking in nearby downtown parking decks.
DPAC’s Buyer Assurance Program
As a Truist Broadway Member, we want to help you plan for the future with confidence and security. If you are sick or have concerns about attending events, you have options.
Less Than $25 Per Month
You can't beat the savings with these Balcony seats located no further than 135 feet from center stage.
(Payment ranges $23.73 - $30.09)
Our Best Value
A limited number of very good seats located in the Grand Tier and Rear Orchestra. These seats offer a dramatic view of the stage at a tremendous value.
(Monthly payment ranges $41.95 - $53.32)
Our #1 Seller
Our most popular package offering a variety of Orchestra and premium Grand Tier seating.
(Monthly payment ranges $55.09 - $70.00)
Heart of Broadway
Remarkable center Orchestra seating with exceptional views of the stage.
(Monthly payment ranges $71.73 - $91.18)
Exceptional seats located in the front of the Orchestra and Grand Tier sections of the theater with unbelievable views of the stage.
(Monthly payment ranges $89.50 - $114.86)
BMW of Southpoint President's Club
Our very best seats in the first 12 rows of the Orchestra, parking directly adjacent to DPAC, and access to our exclusive President's Lounge.
(Pricing starts at $3,850)
DPAC and Season Seats are subject to the Standard Season Seat Terms and Conditions. By purchasing a Season Membership, you agree to such Terms and Conditions. We do not support the reselling of these tickets above face value through any means other than through authorized reselling programs of DPAC and Ticketmaster. Doing so will constitute a breach of these Season Seat Terms and Conditions and Account Holders who violate this rule may be subject to revocation of their purchasing status and seats.