Performing Arts Ambassadors are made possible by the generous support of
Now Accepting Applications for the 2023/2024 School Year
DPAC is seeking high school students passionate about Broadway and the performing arts from across the Triangle to become Performing Arts Ambassadors.
As part of the team at DPAC, Ambassadors shadow staff across multiple departments, attend DPAC’s variety of events, and report on their experiences via videos, online blogs, and social media posts. Ambassadors also receive exclusive opportunities to go behind-the-scenes at some of DPAC’s biggest events.
These unique, memorable, and impactful experiences offer the chance to learn about the importance of the performing arts and live entertainment, while also preparing students for future careers in the performing arts industry.
- The deadline for all applications this year is September 15, 2023.
- All applicants will be contacted via email in late September with results.
- Each chosen Ambassador will be required to attend an orientation after school on October 9, 2023.
- This program is designed to work with the pre-existing schedules of each Ambassador. Only a small handful of events throughout the school year are mandatory.
- Applicants should be reliable people who are passionate about the performing arts who show an interest in the theater industry.
- Ambassador shifts will include complimentary seats to a variety of the diverse shows that DPAC hosts. Ambassador shifts will often take place on week nights and will end when that particular performance concludes. Therefore, a typical Ambassador shift would be roughly 5:30pm to 10:30pm.