App Update Required for iPhone Users
There has been a Ticketmaster update in the DPAC App. Please follow the below steps to ensure you have no troubles accessing your tickets the next time you come to a show:
- Open the App Store and search for the DPAC App.
- Select the DPAC App to view and press "Update".
- If you do not see the "Update" button, then your app has been updated automatically, and proceed to Step Two.
- Open the DPAC App and select "Manage My Tickets."
- Press "Sign Into DPAC." You will be prompted to log in using your Ticketmaster account.
- You should now be able to view your tickets.
- If you cannot view your tickets, you will need to log out (top right hand corner) and log back in using your Ticketmaster account a second time.
Don't Have the DPAC App? Here are the Steps to Download
1. Download: Download the DPAC app from either the Apple App store or the Google Play store.
2. Sign in to your account: You will need to sign in using your Ticketmaster log in and password to view your tickets.
3. Find your mobile tickets: Once you've logged in, select "Manage My Tickets."
4. Add Your Tickets to Your Mobile Wallet: We encourage you to add your tickets to your mobile wallet so you will not need to use the app the night of your show.
- To add your tickets to your mobile wallet, go to "Manage My Tickets" and select the event you need.
- Press "View Barcode." Then on the barcode page, select "Add to Wallet." You will need to do this for each individual ticket.
Need additional ticketing assistance?
Our team of trained ticketing specialists will be happy to help.
By Phone: 919.680.2787
By Email: email@example.com