Latest Updates on Events at DPAC
In response to prohibitions on large events by the State of North Carolina and City of Durham, DPAC has suspended all public events.
Please know this is only a temporary intermission. Every day we’re working hard to reschedule every one of 75+ performances that have been affected by this national crisis.
Unfortunately, a few events will not be able to return to DPAC, but the vast majority of affected events are rescheduling.
Here’s the latest news on rescheduled and postponed events at DPAC:
Your tickets for the original performance date are valid for these new dates - no exchange is necessary. Questions? Please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Bert Kreischer: April 16 performance at DPAC rescheduled for September 30, 2021
- Brit Floyd: April 24 performance at DPAC rescheduled for August 21, 2021
- The Band’s Visit: April 7-12 performances at DPAC rescheduled for October 5-10, 2021.
- Escape to Margaritaville: April 28-May 3 performances at DPAC resceduled for November 9-14, 2021.
- Chris Tucker: May 8 performance at DPAC rescheduled for October 2, 2021
- My Fair Lady: May 19- 24 performances at DPAC rescheduled for May 3-8, 2022.
- Gabriel Iglesias: April 23 performance at DPAC rescheduled for November 4, 2021
- Jesus Christ Superstar: June 2-7 performances at DPAC rescheduled for June 14-19, 2022.
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit: June 8-9 performances at DPAC rescheduled for November 26-27, 2021
- Arrival From Sweden- The Music of ABBA: July 25 performance at DPAC rescheduled for October 29, 2021.
- Styx: August 2 performance at DPAC rescheduled for August 11, 2021.
- Get the Led Out: August 8 performance at DPAC rescheduled for August 7, 2021
- Cody Ko & Noel Miller: Tiny Meat Gang - Global Domination: August 27 performance at DPAC rescheduled for August 28, 2021.
- Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of the Temptations September 1-13, 2020 performances at DPAC rescheduled for December 7-12, 2021.
- Tootsie- November 3-8, 2021 performances at DPAC rescheduled for October 9-14, 2021.
- Iliza: Back in Action Tour- November 12, 2020 performance at DPAC rescheduled for Macrh 12, 2022.
- Hadestown- November 17-22, 2021 performances at DPAC rescheduled for February 22-27, 2022.
- 1776 - The Musical- December 1-6, 2020 performances at DPAC rescheduled for December 28, 2021 - January 2, 2022.
- HAMILTON - December 30, 2020 - January 24, 2021 performances at DPAC rescheduled for May 17 - June 5, 2022.
- Pretty Woman: The Musical: February 23-28, 2021 performances at DPAC resceduled forApril 19-24, 2022.
- To Kill a Mockingbird: March 16-21, 2021 performances at DPAC rescheduled for August 2-7, 2022.
These are events that will be rescheduled for 2021 / 2022. Your current tickets will be honored when the new dates are announced. No action is needed at this time and buyers will be contacted with updates as soon as new dates are confirmed. Questions? Please e-mail us at [email protected]
- The Choir of Man: March 24
- Squeeze: August 23
- Wicked: September 30 - October 25
- An Evening of Conversation with Julie Andrews: April 27, 2021.
If you have tickets to any future event at DPAC including the postponed shows listed above, we will communicate directly with you about the status of new dates as soon as they are confirmed.
EVENTS NO LONGER APPEARING AT DPAC
Events that are no longer going to appear at DPAC include: Evening of Entertainment, March 19, The Color Purple, March 20-22, American Ballet Theatre (ABT) Giselle, March 26-29, Mandy Moore, March 30, Stomp, April 3-5, Lake Street Dive, April 22, The Bachelor Live On Stage, April 25, Chicago, May 6, Ladies Night Out Comedy Tour, May 10, Trolls Live, May 14 -15, 2021, Triangle Rising Stars 10th Annual Showcase and Awards, May 28, Riverdance, May 21- 23, Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold , June 12, Colin Jost, June 18, TASTE 2020, June 28, Hillsong Worship, August 29, The Australian Pink Floyd Show, September 20, Baby Shark Live, September 27, 2020, The Masked Singer, June 25, 2021, and A.R. Rahman, August 5, 2021. Ticket buyers will be automatically refunded for cancelled events. No action is needed to initiate your refund.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
For questions, please contact us at [email protected]
We’re always open online at DPACnc.com for ticket purchases, event updates and more.
DPAC has plans for over 200 events in our 2020 / 2021 season and we look forward to seeing you back when we reopen.