Wheelchair Accessible Seat Locations / Seating for Guests with a Mobility Disability / Bariatric Seating
- DPAC offers accessible seating in a variety of price points in the Orchestra, Grand Tier, and Balcony seating areas of DPAC.
- Bariatric seating and seating for people of size is also available
- Those purchasing accessible seating may purchase one (1) accessible seat and up to three (3) companion seats; any additional seats must be purchased in other seating areas. This policy ensures that we can accommodate as many guests as possible with a disability.
- Accessible seats may be purchased via DPAC’s Blue Cross of NC Ticket Center.
- For personalized service, we encourage accessible seating customers to contact us directly by phone at (919) 680-2787.
- Open 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday; 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturday.
- Customers can also email DPAC, and we will coordinate a specific time to call and discuss best seating options with you.
- 123 Vivian Street, Durham, NC 27701
- Open 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, Monday through Saturday.