Trained audio describers provide a live, descriptive delivery of the action and visual elements of a performance in between the dialogue and/or music with guests listening via a small FM receiver.
- Audio Description is available upon request for select performances.
- For Broadway performances, the first and / or second Wednesday evening performance in an engagement is normally available for a guest to request Audio Description.
- Requests must be made at least two-weeks prior to the performance and are subject to the availability of an Audio Description service.
- Please submit a request for Audio Description at least two weeks before your show by emailing DPAC at AccessibleServices@dpacnc.com
- Once this service is confirmed, you’ll be contacted by DPAC’s Ticketing Team to assist with ticket purchase.