Sign Language Interpretation
For guests who are deaf and use American Sign Language as their primary means of communication, experienced theatre interpreters stand to the side of the stage and translate what the actors are saying or singing into American Sign Language (ASL).
- Sign Language Interpretation is available upon request for select performances.
- For Broadway performances, the first and / or second Sunday evening performance in an engagement is normally available for a guest to request Sign Language Interpretation.
- Requests must be made at least two-weeks prior to the event and are subject to the availability of a certified Sign Language Interpretation service.
- Please submit a request for Sign language Interpretation at least two weeks before your show by emailing DPAC at AccessibleServices@dpacnc.com
- Once this service is confirmed, you’ll be contacted by DPAC’s Ticketing Team to assist with ticket purchase.