Latest Updates on Events at DPAC
In response to prohibitions on large events by the State of North Carolina and City of Durham, DPAC has suspended all public events through April 30, 2020. As an added safeguard, we have now gone further and are also actively working to reschedule events in May and June.
Please know this is only a temporary intermission. Every day we’re working hard to reschedule every one of 75+ performances that have been affected by this national crisis.
Unfortunately, a few events will not be able to return to DPAC, but the vast majority of affected events are rescheduling.
Here’s the latest news on rescheduled and postponed events at DPAC:
Your tickets for the original performance date are valid for these new dates - no exchange is necessary. Questions? Please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Bert Kreischer: April 16 performance at DPAC rescheduled for August 15, 2020
- Riverdance: April 17-19 performances at DPAC rescheduled for May 21 - 23, 2021
- Gabriel Iglesias: April 23 performance at DPAC rescheduled for November 13, 2020
- Brit Floyd: April 24 performance at DPAC rescheduled for July 26, 2020
- Hillsong Worship: May 7 performance at DPAC rescheduled for August 29, 2020
- Chris Tucker: May 8 performance at DPAC rescheduled for August 1, 2020
- Baby Shark Live: May 9 performance at DPAC rescheduled for September 27, 2020
- Trolls Live: May 30 - 31 performance at DPAC rescheduled for September 18 - 19, 2020
These are events that will be rescheduled for dates late this summer through 2021. Your current tickets will be honored when the new dates are announced. No action is needed at this time and buyers will be contacted with updates as soon as new dates are confirmed. Questions? Please e-mail us at [email protected]
- The Choir of Man: March 24
- Mandy Moore: March 30
- The Band’s Visit: April 7-12
- Lake Street Dive: April 22
- Bachelor Live On Stage: April 25
- Escape to Margaritaville: April 28 - May 3
- Scooby Doo and the Lost City of Gold: June 12
- A.R. Rahman: June 13
- Colin Jost: June 18
If you have tickets to any future event at DPAC including the postponed shows listed above, we will communicate directly with you about the status of new dates as soon as they are confirmed.
EVENTS NO LONGER APPEARING AT DPAC
Events that are no longer going to appear at DPAC include: Evening of Entertainment, March 19, The Color Purple, March 20-22, American Ballet Theatre (ABT) Giselle, March 26-29, Stomp, April 3-5, Chicago, May 6, Triangle Rising Stars 10th Annual Showcase and Awards, May 28, and TASTE 2020, June 28. Ticket buyers will be automatically refunded for cancelled events. No action is needed to initiate your refund.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
For questions, please contact us at [email protected]
We’re always open online at DPACnc.com for ticket purchases, event updates and more.
DPAC has plans for over 200 events in our 2020 / 2021 season and we look forward to seeing you back when we reopen this summer.