DPAC Gift Certificates
The convenience of a DPAC gift certificate allows you to choose from Broadway to concerts, comedy to family shows…there’s something for everyone at DPAC. Available year-round, a DPAC gift certificate is the perfect gift for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries or just because.
The recipient can apply their certificate towards the purchase of events* on sale at Durham Performing Arts Center.
*Subject to availability at the time of redemption. Some shows may have further restrictions on redemption.
*We cannot guarantee delivery by Christmas at this time.
Gift Certificate Details:
- Available for purchase at The Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center at DPAC, by calling 919-680-2787 or online.
- Available in $50 increments.
Redeemable by mail or in person at the Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center at DPAC. You may also call the Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center at DPAC at 919-680-2787 to redeem by phone. Please have your gift certificate in front of you when you call.
- Redeemable for DPAC ticketed events based on availability at time of redemption.Some shows may have further restrictions on redemption.
The seat numbers you may see associated with your certificate online is simply a method of tracking for our system to know how many gift certificates have been sold. It does not assign your purchase to any specific event or seating area.
- A gift envelope is included with the purchase of all gift certificates.
The Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center at DPAC's regular hours are:
- Monday - Friday from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. - 2p.m.
- *Monday Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Memorial Day - Labor Day
Thanks for choosing DPAC to help celebrate your special occasion! Please email us at [email protected] with any further questions.