Become a season seat member today and have the opportunity to be among the first to purchase seats to this engagement.
- Tue, May 17 7:30 PM
- Wed, May 18 7:30 PM
- Thu, May 19 7:30 PM
- Fri, May 20 8:00 PM
- Sat, May 21 2:00 PM
- Sat, May 21 8:00 PM
- Sun, May 22 1:00 PM
- Sun, May 22 7:00 PM
- Tue, May 24 7:30 PM
- Wed, May 25 7:30 PM
- Thu, May 26 7:30 PM
- Fri, May 27 8:00 PM
- Sat, May 28 2:00 PM
- Sat, May 28 8:00 PM
- Sun, May 29 1:00 PM
- Sun, May 29 7:00 PM
- Tue, May 31 7:30 PM
- Wed, June 1 7:30 PM
- Thu, June 2 7:30 PM
- Fri, June 3 8:00 PM
- Sat, June 4 2:00 PM
- Sat, June 4 8:00 PM
- Sun, June 5 1:00 PM
- Sun, June 5 7:00 PM
Sign up to become a Friend of DPAC and be one of the first to know when individual tickets become available here.
HAMILTON is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, HAMILTON has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education.
With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony®, Grammy®, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
Additional Ticket Information
Renewing and New Season Seat Members will be among the first to purchase seats to this next engagement of HAMILTON. Information regarding how to purchase individual tickets will be announced at a later time.
Not recommended for children under 10 years of age. Contains some adult language and themes. Parental discretion is advised.
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official website of each show or for many current Broadway shows, websites like Broadway.com are a good resource to learn more about the show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at [email protected].
For this event, the following safety protocols for face covers will be in place:
- As required by this touring Broadway show, DPAC guests and staff, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a face cover.
- This determination is made on a show-by-show basis and subject to change based on the latest guidance from health officials and OR as requested by the artists, performers, Producers and Promoters of each event.
- Any special requirements of audience members (such as requiring face covers while at a DPAC event) will be sent to ticketed guests before the event and updated regularly on our website.
Photography / Video Recording
- Photography and video recording using mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones must be turned off before the start of the event.
- GoPro’s, tablets, and cameras of any kind are prohibited at all DPAC events.