WRAL's Greatest Hits of Broadway
- Tue, Apr 4 7:30 PM Find Tickets
- Wed, Apr 5 7:30 PM Find Tickets
- Thu, Apr 6 7:30 PM Find Tickets
- Fri, Apr 7 8:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sat, Apr 8 2:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sat, Apr 8 8:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sun, Apr 9 1:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sun, Apr 9 7:00 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
Still the World's Most Popular Musical
Cameron Mackintosh presents the acclaimed production of Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg’s Tony Award-winning musical phenomenon, Les Misérables.
This brilliant staging has taken the world by storm and has been hailed as “Les Mis for the 21st Century” (Huffington Post), “a reborn dream of a production” (Daily Telegraph) and “one of the greatest musicals ever created” (Chicago Tribune).
Set against the backdrop of 19th century France, Les Misérables tells an enthralling story of broken dreams and unrequited love, passion, sacrifice and redemption – a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit. This epic and uplifting story has become one of the most celebrated musicals in theatrical history.
The magnificent score of Les Misérables includes the songs “I Dreamed a Dream,” “On My Own,” “Bring Him Home,” “One Day More,” “Master of the House” and many more. Seen by over 130 million people worldwide in 53 countries and 22 languages, Les Misérables is undisputedly one of the world’s most popular musicals.
GalaPro will be providing captioning services for all performances of Les Misérables.
Date for an audio described performance TBA
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accomodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. As a further courtesy to our guests, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance.
Cashless Payments for Snacks and Beverages at DPAC
- Cash is no longer accepted for snack or beverage purchases at DPAC’s lobby bars or snack and beverage stands.
- Snack and beverage purchases now require payment using credit or debit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay or a DPAC gift card.
- If you happen to arrive at DPAC with cash only, guests may purchase a DPAC gift card in $20 increments at our Entry Lobby Guest Services window. These gift cards can then be used at any lobby bar or snack and beverage stand.
Contains adult themes. Parental discretion advised.
This production contains the use of fog, haze, fire, and gunshots.
As Broadway shows do not have uniform "ratings" like movies, ticket buyers taking responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases can be difficult. We recommend visiting the official website of each show or for many current Broadway shows, the websites listed below can offer more details to learn more about the shows and national Broadway tours coming to DPAC.
If you ever have questions about the content of a show or appropriateness of a show for children and teens, you can always contact us at GuestServices@dpacnc.com.
DPAC For All
DPAC has reserved select seating starting at $15 + taxes per ticket, exclusively for residents of Durham for most Broadway shows and select special events, including Les Miserables.
DPAC for All tickets are available at the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina – Ticket Center at DPAC, located at 123 Vivian Street, Durham, NC 27701. Please ask for “DPAC for All Seating” to purchase these seats.
Sales end one month prior to the opening night performance of each show or while supplies last.
Here is a list of the other shows that offer City of Durham Residents tickets
Lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to the start of the event and doors to the seating area open 30 minutes prior.
Act 1: 1 hour, 33 mins
Intermission: 18 mins
Act 2: 1 hour, 7 mins
Total: 2 hours, 58 mins
Face Covers - Optional
- Based on personal preference, face covers are welcome at this event, but not required.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Photography / Video Recording
- Photography and video recording using mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones must be turned off before the start of the event.
- GoPro’s, tablets, and cameras of any kind are prohibited at all DPAC events.
Safety First - Bag Check
- For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry.
- This inspection may include the use of metal detectors.
- Restricted items include, but are not limited to: Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind.
- In addition, no large bags are allowed including backpacks and large purses 12 or more inches deep.
- Small clutch purses are STRONGLY recommended.
- For family shows that allow very young children, diapers bags are allowed for guests with infants and toddlers (child must be present).
- Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at guestservices@DPACnc.com
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
- All tickets for DPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud. To learn more about mobile entry, please visit our Mobile Entry FAQ.