WRAL Greatest Hits of Broadway
"STOMP is as Fresh and Fun as Ever"
- The Los Angeles Times
STOMP is explosive, inventive, provocative, witty, and utterly unique—an unforgettable experience for audiences of all ages. The international percussion sensation has garnered armfuls of awards and rave reviews and has appeared on numerous national television shows. The eight-member troupe uses everything but conventional percussion instruments – matchboxes, wooden poles, brooms, garbage cans, Zippo lighters, hubcaps – to fill the stage with magnificent rhythms. Year after year, audiences worldwide keep coming back for more of this pulse-pounding electrifying show. As the Boston Globe says, “If you haven’t seen STOMP, GO! If you have seen it, take someone and share the pleasure!” STOMP. See what all the noise is about.
Performances with open captioning are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with audio description are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accomodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. As a further courtesy to our guests, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance.
Recommended for all audiences including couples, parents, grandparents, and kids alike (age 6 and above only please).
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official website of each show or for many current Broadway shows, websites like Broadway.com are a good resource to learn more about the show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at [email protected].
Lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to the start of the event and doors to the seating area open 30 minutes prior.
DPAC for All
DPAC has reserved select balcony seating for $20 +taxes per ticket, exclusively for residents of Durham for most Broadway shows including STOMP.
DPAC for All tickets are available at the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina – Ticket Center at DPAC, located at 123 Vivian Street, Durham, NC 27701. Please ask for “DPAC for All Seating” to purchase these seats.
Sales end one month prior to the opening night performance of each show or while supplies last.
Here is a list of the other shows that offer City of Durham Residents $20 + taxes on balcony seating.
The exact schedule for this performance including the time of any intermissions and the length of the show have not been set yet. Please check this space the week of the event for these added details.
For this event, the following safety protocols for face covers will be in place:
- As required by this touring Broadway show, DPAC guests and staff, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a face cover.
- This determination is made on a show-by-show basis and subject to change based on the latest guidance from health officials and OR as requested by the artists, performers, Producers and Promoters of each event.
- Any special requirements of audience members (such as requiring face covers while at a DPAC event) will be sent to ticketed guests before the event and updated regularly on our website.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Photography / Video Recording
- Photography and video recording using mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones must be turned off before the start of the event.
- GoPro’s, tablets, and cameras of any kind are prohibited at all DPAC events.
Safety First - Bag Check
For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry. This inspection may include the use of metal detectors. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind. In addition, we will also now restrict backpacks and any oversized bags larger than 12 inches x 12 inches x 10 inches (about the size of a standard milk crate). Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at [email protected].
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
- All tickets for DPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud. To learn more about mobile entry, please visit our Mobile Entry FAQ.
The VIP Ticket Package includes seating in the first ten rows, and complimentary admission into the private, members-only hospitality area of the President’s Club at DPAC. Admission to the club includes complimentary snacks, water, and soft drinks along with access to a private cash bar for beer, wine, or mixed drinks.