Season Seat Members
As a Season Seat Member, you have access to your tickets 24 hours a day on your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient and flexible way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud. DPAC is proud to offer this service as a way to further enhance the DPAC experience.
Through the new mobile ticketing process, DPAC will be able to offer:
- Instant access to tickets 24 hours a day on mobile devices
- The ability to manage, transfer, exchange, purchase, or sell your tickets at any time
- Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit, or forgotten tickets
For a detailed guide on how to access your mobile tickets, please visit Mobile Entry FAQ
Mobile Entry Tutorials
Can I print tickets from home?
No. All tickets are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket.
If you do not have access to a mobile device, please contact Broadway@DPACnc.com for additional options.
How do I access tickets on my smartphone?
Visit am.ticketmaster.com/dpac on your phone and log in using the email address associated with your account.
- Tap the event you would like to view and click “View Barcode.”
- Once your barcode is displayed, you can have your ticket scanned or add to Apple Wallet or Google Pay. If you have guests and multiple tickets on your phone, you can swipe to navigate between them or you can easily transfer each member their ticket individually.
Can I use a screenshot of my ticket?
No, a mobile ticket must be provided either using the mobile website or within your smartphone’s wallet to gain entry.
What happens if my ticket doesn't scan properly?
That can usually be solved by turning your screen brightness to the highest setting. If that doesn’t work, ticketing staff will be available to assist.
What if I lose connectivity / can’t connect to my account at DPAC?
To ensure seamless entry, we highly recommend downloading your tickets to your phone before arriving. If you have an iPhone, you can store your tickets in your Apple Wallet. If you’re an Android user, you can save your tickets to your phone through Google Pay (formerly known as Android Pay).
When should I download my ticket?
We recommend that you download your tickets at least 24 hours before the event.
What if my phone breaks, dies, or is lost/stolen before I arrive?
Simply come to the box office, and we will assist you.
Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone?
Yes, however, it’s much easier to transfer the individual ticket to each attendee.
What if my entire party isn’t with me when I’m ready to enter?
You can easily transfer each member their ticket individually since each person entering will need a ticket to get in.
How do I transfer a ticket?
It’s easy! Once logged in, do the following:
- Select “Manage Your Seats,” then choose your event and tap “Transfer”
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer, then hit “Transfer”
- Enter the recipient’s details and hit “Transfer”
- The recipient will receive an email with a link to download the tickets. Please note – the recipient must accept the transfer prior to having their ticket scanned.
Does the person I transfer the tickets to need a DPAC account?
Yes. If they don’t have one already, they will create one in the acceptance process.
What if I forward tickets to the wrong person, can I recall the tickets?
Yes, you can reclaim tickets as long as they haven’t been accepted by the recipient.
Can ticket holders transfer tickets after the event has started?
Yes, however, you cannot sell tickets after the event has begun.
How do I sell a ticket?
Selling a ticket is similar to transferring a ticket, with a few additional steps:
- Tap “Manage Your Seats,” then choose your event and tap “Sell” (Note: not all tickets are eligible for resale)
- Select the tickets you want to sell and enter your asking price
- Choose your payout method
- Hit “Sell Tickets” and you’re done