These devices help amplify and clarify sound for patrons who are hard of hearing.
- For all events, DPAC offers complimentary Assistive Listening Devices using the state-of-the-art FM quality sound and multiple volume settings for use by guests seated in all seating sections of DPAC.
- Complimentary Assistive Listening Devices and staff assistance can be found before each show at the Guest Services kiosk located in the Entry Lobby on the ground floor of DPAC. Advance reservation of Assistive Listening Devices is not required.
- DPAC’s Assistive Listening Devices offer two ways to connect to the audio signal from each show.
- FM Receiver and Earphones
- With this option DPAC provides a small receiver and earphones.
- You are welcome to bring your own headphones. We recommend noise cancelling headphones for the best sound experience.
- Guests may also bring their own personal earphones to use with the provided receiver.
- FM Receiver and Induction Loop
- With this option DPAC provides a small receiver and induction loop that connects directly to personal hearing aids that have the Telecoil feature (sometimes called T-coil or “T” switch setting).
- Ask your audiologist whether your hearing aid or cochlear implant has a "T" switch (telecoil feature) and how to use it with an assistive listening headset.