Netflix Comedy Star Returns
All ticketholders must be 13+ to attend.
Hasan Minhaj is set to entertain audiences once again with his brand new show, "Hasan Minhaj: Off With His Head". As one of the most vital voices in comedy today, Minhaj continues to take on challenging themes like politics, parenting, and therapy with irreverent wit and insight.
Hasan Minhaj is a two-time Peabody Award-Winning comedian best known for his breakout Netflix special HOMECOMING KING and his critically acclaimed, political satire show PATRIOT ACT WITH HASAN MINHAJ for Netflix which won a Peabody, an Emmy, and a Television Academy Honor. His second one-hour comedy special THE KING’S JESTER premiered on Netflix in October 2022. Hasan was a senior correspondent at Comedy Central’s THE DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART and headlined the 2017 WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENTS’ DINNER. He’s the co-founder and chief executive officer for 186K Films that will produce its first feature “For The Culture” with Amazon Studios. Minhaj is co-writing the script with Prashanth Venkataramanujam and will star in the film.
Accessible Seating & Accessible Services
DPAC is committed to ensuring that our venue and events are accessible to everyone by providing a barrier free experience including accessible parking, courtesy shuttles, elevator and / or ADA compliant ramp access to all lobbies and seating areas, wheelchair accessible seating locations, accessible seats, accessible restrooms, assistive listening devices, audio description, captioning, sign language interpretation, and more.
For additional information, questions or details on an accommodation or service not listed below, please contact us via e-mail at AccessibleServices@DPACnc.com.
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed at this DPAC event and all guests require a ticket, regardless of age.
NEW - Cashless Payments for Snacks and Beverages at DPAC
- Cash is no longer accepted for snack or beverage purchases at DPAC’s lobby bars or snack and beverage stands.
- Snack and beverage purchases now require payment using credit or debit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay or a DPAC gift card.
- If you happen to arrive at DPAC with cash only, guests may purchase a DPAC gift card in $20 increments at our Entry Lobby Guest Services window. These gift cards can then be used at any lobby bar or snack and beverage stand.
All ticketholders must be 13+ to attend.
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official website of each show to learn more about the show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at GuestServices@dpacnc.com.
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time.
For the late show, our lobby doors open 30 minutes prior to show time.
6:00 PM- Lobby Doors
7:00 PM- Performance Begins
9:30 PM- Lobby Doors
10:00 PM- Performance Begins
* Please note all times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
Face Covers - Optional
- Based on personal preference, face covers are welcome at this event, but not required.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Safety First - Bag Check
- For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry.
- This inspection may include the use of metal detectors.
- Restricted items include, but are not limited to: Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind.
- In addition, no large bags are allowed including backpacks and large purses 12 or more inches deep.
- Small clutch purses are STRONGLY recommended.
- For family shows that allow very young children, diapers bags are allowed for guests with infants and toddlers (child must be present).
- Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at guestservices@DPACnc.com
- For many events at DPAC, the performances contain bright lights, flashing strobe lights and theatrical fog or haze.
- DPAC does not control these lighting effects which are designed as part of the show and are used for dramatic effect.
- Theatrical fog or haze, comprised of safety tested glycol, glycol/water mixtures, water, mineral oil, or dry ice, is used to make lighting effects more visible, and to create a specific sense of mood or atmosphere.
- Some, but not all events provide DPAC with more specific advisories on these effects. When available, DPAC will post any added advisories below.
- This event has not provided DPAC with any specific advisory.
This is a Phone Free Event - Details
Hasan Minhaj has partnered with Yondr for all of his events.
This event will be a phone-free experience. Use of cell phones, cameras, or recording devices, including smartwatches, will not be allowed at this event.
Upon arrival at the venue, all phones, smart watches and accessories will be secured in individual Yondr pouches that will be opened at the end of the event. Guests maintain possession of their devices at all times, and can access them throughout the event only in designated Phone Use Areas within the venue. All devices will be re-secured in Yondr pouches before returning to the performance space.
Anyone seen using a device (phone, smart watch or accessories) during the performance will be escorted out of the venue.
All pouches and equipment will be sanitized prior to individual use. The Yondr staff is trained and required to follow safety guidelines and hygiene.
To avoid waiting in lines before or after the event to obtain and return Yondr pouches, please consider leaving your phone in your car or at home.
Please note, mobile entry will not be available for this event. All tickets must either be printed at home prior to arrival or picked up at will call on the night of the show.
We suggest you log into your Ticketmaster account before your scheduled performance time and print a PDF of your tickets. This PDF ticket will enable you to enter the event, so that you can leave your phone in your car.
We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free viewing experience. For more information, please visit Hasan Minhaj.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This is a strict NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED show. Please leave your phones in your cars or at home. Anyone who brings a cell phone will be required to place it in a locked YONDR pouch. Anyone caught with a cell phone inside the venue will be immediately ejected.
Hasan Minhaj owns all rights to the content and materials delivered during his performance (the “Materials”). Any use of the Materials without the express prior written consent of Hasan Minhaj is strictly prohibited and is punishable to the full extent of the law.
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
Currently, this event has not approved using our video screens. Please feel free to check back closer to the event for updates. If approved, we will post notice here.
For many concert, comedy, and special events at DPAC, we offer added views of the stage with two big screens (size: 16’ x 9’) hung to the sides of the stage or above the stage. These big screens can add to the visual experience of our concert, comedy, and special events and give guests seated farther from the stage what we like to call “a tenth row view”. Approval to use these screens always rests with the visiting show and about half of all concert and comedy events do use these screens.