- Sat, Mar 9 7:30 PM Find Tickets
Ireland's One-Of-A-Kind Concert Experience
On the heels of the successful “Postcards From Ireland,” Celtic Woman will carry on its legacy of uplifting performances packed with breath-taking harmonies and instrumental virtuosity. The group today announced it will bring an all-new live show to celebrate its 20th anniversary to DPAC. The Celtic Woman 20th Anniversary Tour will be delighting audiences with its fresh blend of traditional and contemporary Irish music that echoes Ireland's rich musical and cultural heritage, while reflecting the vibrant spirit of modern Ireland.
In the 20 years since the global musical sensation’s debut, Celtic Woman has emerged as both a formidable musical presence and a genuine cultural phenomenon. The group's albums and DVD releases have been consistent multi-platinum best-sellers and its concert tours continue to touch the hearts of a devoted audience that spans the globe. Both an accomplished recording ensemble and a world-class performing collective, Celtic Woman introduces some of Ireland's most talented singers and musicians to the world stage.
The group's repertoire encompasses Irish classics, contemporary songs, classical favorites and stirring originals. The lineup of performers has evolved in the years since the group's inception but the signature sound of Celtic Woman has remained consistent, showcasing the members' individual and collaborative talents.
Celtic Woman is comprised of four young Irish women whose performing skills bring centuries of musical and cultural tradition to life. In concert, their angelic voices and instrumental virtuosity are accompanied by a robust ensemble that includes Irish dancers, bagpipers and a full band playing an array of traditional Celtic instruments, including bodhrán, tin whistle, bouzouki and Uilleann pipes.
Returning to the group is soprano Mairéad Carlin, a former member who joins the show for this very special anniversary tour. Joining her are fellow soprano Muirgen O’Mahony, fiddle and Irish harp maestro Tara McNeill, as well as the newest member of the group, the multi-talented Emma Warren, who has toured with Riverdance, Heartbeat of Home and most recently performed in Les Miserables, London.
Accessible Seating & Accessible Services
DPAC offers a variety of Accessible Seating & Accessible Services to make our performances and facilities accessible to all.
- Accessible entrances, parking, restrooms, and seating options including a variety of wheelchair accessible locations and companion seating.
- ADA compliant ramp access and elevators to all lobbies and seating areas.
- Courtesy shuttles from nearby parking areas, curb-to-seat wheelchair assistance and listening devices at every event.
- Plus, audio description, captioning, and sign language interpretation upon request.
Accessible Services - We’re here to help!
- For additional information, questions or more specific details on accessibility or any accommodation or service listed below, please contact us via e-mail at AccessibleServices@DPACnc.com.
Accessible Seats - Ticket Purchases
- To purchase Accessible Seats, please visit the Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center
For additional information, questions or details on an accommodation or service not listed below, please contact us via e-mail at AccessibleServices@DPACnc.com.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
NEW - Cashless Payments for Snacks and Beverages at DPAC
- Cash is no longer accepted for snack or beverage purchases at DPAC’s lobby bars or snack and beverage stands.
- Snack and beverage purchases now require payment using credit or debit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay or a DPAC gift card.
- If you happen to arrive at DPAC with cash only, guests may purchase a DPAC gift card in $20 increments at our Entry Lobby Guest Services window. These gift cards can then be used at any lobby bar or snack and beverage stand.
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official website of each show to learn more about the show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at GuestServices@dpacnc.com.
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time.
6:30 PM- Lobby Doors
7:30 PM- Performance Begins
* Please note all times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Photography / Video Recording
- At DPAC, each event that we host determines their own policy on photography and video recording using mobile phones. We enforce these policies at their direction.
- This event has not yet communicated to DPAC, their specific policy regarding photography and video recording using mobile phones.
- DPAC will make every effort to communicate this policy to guests in an email before the event.
- Once you arrive at DPAC, you can also ask a staff member, look for specific signage near the doors to the seating area, or listen for pre-show announcements.
- GoPro’s, tablets, and cameras of any kind are prohibited at all DPAC events.
Safety First - Bag Check
- For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry.
- This inspection may include the use of metal detectors.
- Restricted items include, but are not limited to: Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind.
- In addition, no large bags are allowed including backpacks and large purses 12 or more inches deep.
- Small clutch purses are STRONGLY recommended.
- For family shows that allow very young children, diapers bags are allowed for guests with infants and toddlers (child must be present).
- Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at guestservices@DPACnc.com
- For many events at DPAC, the performances contain bright lights, flashing strobe lights and theatrical fog or haze.
- DPAC does not control these lighting effects which are designed as part of the show and are used for dramatic effect.
- Theatrical fog or haze, comprised of safety tested glycol, glycol/water mixtures, water, mineral oil, or dry ice, is used to make lighting effects more visible, and to create a specific sense of mood or atmosphere.
- Some, but not all events provide DPAC with more specific advisories on these effects. When available, DPAC will post any added advisories below.
- This event has not provided DPAC with any specific advisory.
Standing at Concerts
Standing and Dancing at Concerts: DPAC is proud to welcome all types of concerts to our stage. Sometimes during the course of a concert performance, audience members will show their enthusiasm by standing and dancing, especially when encouraged by the performers to do so. Unless directed by the show, we do not ever enforce a must sit policy at concerts. For most concerts, this would not be acceptable to the performers on stage who often love it when the crowd is moved enough by the performance to stand. This is especially true for rock shows and for seats closest to the stage.
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
- All tickets for DPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud. To learn more about mobile entry, please visit our Mobile Entry FAQ.
Currently, this event has not approved using our video screens. Please feel free to check back closer to the event for updates. If approved, we will post notice here.
For many concert, comedy, and special events at DPAC, we offer added views of the stage with two big screens (size: 16’ x 9’) hung to the sides of the stage or above the stage. These big screens can add to the visual experience of our concert, comedy, and special events and give guests seated farther from the stage what we like to call “a tenth row view”. Approval to use these screens always rests with the visiting show and about half of all concert and comedy events do use these screens.