Elvis Costello & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton
- Wed, Jan 31 8:00 PM Find Tickets
It is with an air of the utmost delight that we, the purveyors of the finest musical tidings, announce the resplendent return of the esteemed maestro, Elvis Costello, and his illustrious coterie, The Imposters. Brace yourselves, for this transcendental ensemble shall be traversing some of America’s most verdant roads on their scintillating 7-0-7 Tour, an escapade destined to rhapsodize the senses and bewitch the heartstrings.
Like a phoenix reborn from the flames of creative fervor, Elvis Costello and The Imposters shall grace the stages of Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, and North Carolina, taking enraptured audiences on an odyssey commencing on the 8th of January, 2024, in the enchanting realm of Tallahassee, Florida and closes on February 2nd, near Cape Fear, North Carolina. Verily, as the sun ascends over the horizon, so shall this formidable troupe illuminate the musical firmament.
Ah, but let us not overlook the accompanists of our esteemed troubadour! The Imposters, those cunning artisans of harmony and rhythm —namely, Steve Nieve, Pete Thomas, and Davey Faragher—shall once again pledge their musical virtuosity, their souls and strings and keys, to this endeavor. And lo and behold, the brilliant guitarist Charlie Sexton shall join this musical fellowship, bestowing a luminous brilliance akin to stars strung across the heavens.
Mr. Costello and his Imposters, those alchemists of auditory enchantment, shall sate the thirst for musical marvels with Mr. Costello’s unparalleled compositions and their electrifying performances.
We implore you, dear connoisseurs, to mark your calendars, ready your senses and spring forth with willing, curious hearts for the extravaganza that is the 7-0-7 Tour. As the days grow shorter, anticipation swells. Remember that this is not just a concert—it is a communion of amorous spirits, an odyssey of pure, unadulterated elation.
Accessible Seating & Accessible Services
DPAC offers a variety of Accessible Seating & Accessible Services to make our performances and facilities accessible to all.
- Accessible entrances, parking, restrooms, and seating options including a variety of wheelchair accessible locations and companion seating.
- ADA compliant ramp access and elevators to all lobbies and seating areas.
- Courtesy shuttles from nearby parking areas, curb-to-seat wheelchair assistance and listening devices at every event.
- Plus, audio description, captioning, and sign language interpretation upon request.
Accessible Services - We’re here to help!
- For additional information, questions or more specific details on accessibility or any accommodation or service listed below, please contact us via e-mail at AccessibleServices@DPACnc.com.
Accessible Seats - Ticket Purchases
- To purchase Accessible Seats, please visit the Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center
For additional information, questions or details on an accommodation or service not listed below, please contact us via e-mail at AccessibleServices@DPACnc.com.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
NEW - Cashless Payments for Snacks and Beverages at DPAC
- Cash is no longer accepted for snack or beverage purchases at DPAC’s lobby bars or snack and beverage stands.
- Snack and beverage purchases now require payment using credit or debit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay or a DPAC gift card.
- If you happen to arrive at DPAC with cash only, guests may purchase a DPAC gift card in $20 increments at our Entry Lobby Guest Services window. These gift cards can then be used at any lobby bar or snack and beverage stand.
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official website of each show to learn more about the show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at GuestServices@dpacnc.com.
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time.
7:00 PM- Lobby Doors
8:00 PM- Performance Begins
* Please note all times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Photography / Video Recording
- At DPAC, each event that we host determines their own policy on photography and video recording using mobile phones. We enforce these policies at their direction.
- This event has not yet communicated to DPAC, their specific policy regarding photography and video recording using mobile phones.
- DPAC will make every effort to communicate this policy to guests in an email before the event.
- Once you arrive at DPAC, you can also ask a staff member, look for specific signage near the doors to the seating area, or listen for pre-show announcements.
- GoPro’s, tablets, and cameras of any kind are prohibited at all DPAC events.
Safety First - Bag Check
- For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry.
- This inspection may include the use of metal detectors.
- Restricted items include, but are not limited to: Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind.
- In addition, no large bags are allowed including backpacks and large purses 12 or more inches deep.
- Small clutch purses are STRONGLY recommended.
- For family shows that allow very young children, diapers bags are allowed for guests with infants and toddlers (child must be present).
- Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at guestservices@DPACnc.com
- For many events at DPAC, the performances contain bright lights, flashing strobe lights and theatrical fog or haze.
- DPAC does not control these lighting effects which are designed as part of the show and are used for dramatic effect.
- Theatrical fog or haze, comprised of safety tested glycol, glycol/water mixtures, water, mineral oil, or dry ice, is used to make lighting effects more visible, and to create a specific sense of mood or atmosphere.
- Some, but not all events provide DPAC with more specific advisories on these effects. When available, DPAC will post any added advisories below.
- This event has not provided DPAC with any specific advisory.
Standing at Concerts
Standing and Dancing at Concerts: DPAC is proud to welcome all types of concerts to our stage. Sometimes during the course of a concert performance, audience members will show their enthusiasm by standing and dancing, especially when encouraged by the performers to do so. Unless directed by the show, we do not ever enforce a must sit policy at concerts. For most concerts, this would not be acceptable to the performers on stage who often love it when the crowd is moved enough by the performance to stand. This is especially true for rock shows and for seats closest to the stage.
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
- All tickets for DPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud. To learn more about mobile entry, please visit our Mobile Entry FAQ.
Currently, this event has not approved using our video screens. Please feel free to check back closer to the event for updates. If approved, we will post notice here.
For many concert, comedy, and special events at DPAC, we offer added views of the stage with two big screens (size: 16’ x 9’) hung to the sides of the stage or above the stage. These big screens can add to the visual experience of our concert, comedy, and special events and give guests seated farther from the stage what we like to call “a tenth row view”. Approval to use these screens always rests with the visiting show and about half of all concert and comedy events do use these screens.