Truist Broadway at DPAC
- Tue, Mar 19 7:30 PM Find Tickets
- Wed, Mar 20 7:30 PM Find Tickets
- Thu, Mar 21 7:30 PM Find Tickets
- Fri, Mar 22 8:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sat, Mar 23 2:00 PM Find Tickets
The Funniest Musical of the Year
Everyone’s favorite Scottish nanny is headed to DPAC! Rob McClure will reprise his Tony-nominated Broadway performance on tour alongside co-star (and real wife!) Maggie Lakis in this internationally acclaimed hit musical critics call “wonderful, heart-warming, and laugh-out-loud funny” (Manchester Evening News) and “a feel-good, family-friendly comedy that delivers” (The Hollywood Reporter). Based on the beloved film and directed by four-time Tony Award® winner Jerry Zaks, MRS. DOUBTFIRE tells the hysterical and heartfelt story of an out-of-work actor who will do anything for his kids. It’s “the lovable, big-hearted musical comedy we need right now,” raves the Chicago Tribune – one that proves we’re better together.
Accessible Seating & Accessible Services
DPAC offers a variety of Accessible Seating & Accessible Services to make our performances and facilities accessible to all.
- Accessible entrances, parking, restrooms, and seating options including a variety of wheelchair accessible locations and companion seating.
- ADA compliant ramp access and elevators to all lobbies and seating areas.
- Courtesy shuttles from nearby parking areas, curb-to-seat wheelchair assistance and listening devices at every event.
- Plus, audio description, captioning, and sign language interpretation upon request.
Accessible Services - We’re here to help!
- For additional information, questions or more specific details on accessibility or any accommodation or service listed below, please contact us via e-mail at AccessibleServices@DPACnc.com.
Accessible Seats - Ticket Purchases
- To purchase Accessible Seats, please visit the Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center
For additional information, questions or details on an accommodation or service not listed below, please contact us via e-mail at AccessibleServices@DPACnc.com.
Not recommended for children under 8 years of age
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. As a further courtesy to our guests, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance.
Cashless Payments for Snacks and Beverages at DPAC
- Cash is no longer accepted for snack or beverage purchases at DPAC’s lobby bars or snack and beverage stands.
- Snack and beverage purchases now require payment using credit or debit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay or a DPAC gift card.
- If you happen to arrive at DPAC with cash only, guests may purchase a DPAC gift card in $20 increments at our Entry Lobby Guest Services window. These gift cards can then be used at any lobby bar or snack and beverage stand.
This show contains some strong language. Parental discretion is advised.
Not recommended for children under 8 years of age.
As Broadway shows do not have uniform "ratings" like movies, ticket buyers taking responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases can be difficult. We recommend visiting the official website of each show or for many current Broadway shows, the websites listed below can offer more details to learn more about the shows and national Broadway tours coming to DPAC.
If you ever have questions about the content of a show or appropriateness of a show for children and teens, you can always contact us at GuestServices@dpacnc.com.
Lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to the start of the event and doors to the seating area open 30 minutes prior.
DPAC For All
DPAC has reserved select seating starting at $24.50 + ticket fees per ticket, exclusively for residents of Durham, military, students, and young professsionals for most Broadway shows and select special events, including Mrs. Doubtfire.
DPAC for All tickets are available at the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina – Ticket Center at DPAC, located at 123 Vivian Street, Durham, NC 27701. Please ask for “DPAC for All Seating” to purchase these seats.
Tickets are available while supplies last.
Here is a list of the other shows that offer DPAC For All tickets
The exact schedule for this performance including the time of any intermissions and the length of the show have not been set yet. Please check this space the week of the event for these added details.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Photography / Video Recording
- Photography and video recording using mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones must be turned off before the start of the event.
- GoPro’s, tablets, and cameras of any kind are prohibited at all DPAC events.
Safety First - Bag Check
- For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry.
- This inspection may include the use of metal detectors.
- Restricted items include, but are not limited to: Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind.
- In addition, no large bags are allowed including backpacks and large purses 12 or more inches deep.
- Small clutch purses are STRONGLY recommended.
- For family shows that allow very young children, diapers bags are allowed for guests with infants and toddlers (child must be present).
- Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at guestservices@DPACnc.com
- For many events at DPAC, the performances contain bright lights, flashing strobe lights and theatrical fog or haze.
- DPAC does not control these lighting effects which are designed as part of the show and are used for dramatic effect.
- Theatrical fog or haze, comprised of safety tested glycol, glycol/water mixtures, water, mineral oil, or dry ice, is used to make lighting effects more visible, and to create a specific sense of mood or atmosphere.
- Some, but not all events provide DPAC with more specific advisories on these effects. When available, DPAC will post any added advisories below.
- This event has not provided DPAC with any specific advisory.
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
- All tickets for DPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud. To learn more about mobile entry, please visit our Mobile Entry FAQ.