WRAL's Greatest Hits of Broadway
- Wed, Aug 23 7:30 PM Find Tickets
- Thu, Aug 24 1:00 PM Find Tickets
- Thu, Aug 24 7:30 PM Find Tickets
- Fri, Aug 25 8:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sat, Aug 26 2:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sat, Aug 26 8:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sun, Aug 27 1:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sun, Aug 27 7:00 PM Find Tickets
- Tue, Aug 29 7:30 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Wed, Aug 30 7:30 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Thu, Aug 31 7:30 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Fri, Sep 1 8:00 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Sat, Sep 2 2:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sat, Sep 2 8:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sun, Sep 3 1:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sun, Sep 3 7:00 PM Find Tickets
- Tue, Sep 5 7:30 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Wed, Sep 6 7:30 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Thu, Sep 7 7:30 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Fri, Sep 8 8:00 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Sat, Sep 9 2:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sat, Sep 9 8:00 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Sun, Sep 10 1:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sun, Sep 10 7:00 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Tue, Sep 12 7:30 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Wed, Sep 13 7:30 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Thu, Sep 14 7:30 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Fri, Sep 15 8:00 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Sat, Sep 16 2:00 PM Find Tickets
- Sat, Sep 16 8:00 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Sun, Sep 17 1:00 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
- Sun, Sep 17 7:00 PM Best Availability Find Tickets
"A Broadway Classic" - The New York Times
So much happened before Dorothy dropped in.
WICKED, the Broadway sensation, looks at what happened in the Land of Oz…but from a different angle. Long before Dorothy arrives, there is another young woman, born with emerald-green skin—smart, fiery, misunderstood, and possessing an extraordinary talent. When she meets a bubbly blonde who is exceptionally popular, their initial rivalry turns into the unlikeliest of friendships…until the world decides to call one “good,” and the other one “wicked.”
From the first electrifying note to the final breathtaking moment, WICKED—the untold true story of the Witches of Oz—transfixes audiences with its wildly inventive story that USA Today cheers is “a complete triumph! An original musical that will make you laugh, cry, and think.”
GalaPro will be providing captioning and audio description services for all performances of WICKED.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accomodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. As a further courtesy to our guests, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance.
Cashless Payments for Snacks and Beverages at DPAC
- Cash is no longer accepted for snack or beverage purchases at DPAC’s lobby bars or snack and beverage stands.
- Snack and beverage purchases now require payment using credit or debit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay or a DPAC gift card.
- If you happen to arrive at DPAC with cash only, guests may purchase a DPAC gift card in $20 increments at our Entry Lobby Guest Services window. These gift cards can then be used at any lobby bar or snack and beverage stand.
Not recommended for children under 8 years of age. Parental discretion is advised.
As Broadway shows do not have uniform "ratings" like movies, ticket buyers taking responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases can be difficult. We recommend visiting the official website of each show or for many current Broadway shows, the websites listed below can offer more details to learn more about the shows and national Broadway tours coming to DPAC.
If you ever have questions about the content of a show or appropriateness of a show for children and teens, you can always contact us at GuestServices@dpacnc.com.
Lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to the start of the event and doors to the seating area open 30 minutes prior.
The exact schedule for this performance including the time of any intermissions and the length of the show have not been set yet. Please check this space the week of the event for these added details.
Face Covers - Optional
- Based on personal preference, face covers are welcome at this event, but not required.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Photography / Video Recording
- Photography and video recording using mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones must be turned off before the start of the event.
- GoPro’s, tablets, and cameras of any kind are prohibited at all DPAC events.
Safety First - Bag Check
- For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry.
- This inspection may include the use of metal detectors.
- Restricted items include, but are not limited to: Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind.
- In addition, no large bags are allowed including backpacks and large purses 12 or more inches deep.
- Small clutch purses are STRONGLY recommended.
- For family shows that allow very young children, diapers bags are allowed for guests with infants and toddlers (child must be present).
- Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at guestservices@DPACnc.com
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
- All tickets for DPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud. To learn more about mobile entry, please visit our Mobile Entry FAQ.